3.23.2010

Paging Dr. Cox

Inspired by one of Dr. Cox's classic rants on Scrubs, I thought I would riff on a list of things I care as little about as when Tiger Woods is returning to golf. Let me see...

Brett Favre's retirement plans. John Mayer's love life. Sandra Bullock's marriage. Oprah's emotional manipulation. The far left. The far right. Mitt Romney's 2012 presidential campaign. Sarah Palin's opinion about anything. Team Edward. Team Jacob. The Clone Wars. The Karate Kid remake. Subway-flavored sandwiches. Whose idea Windows 7 was. Whose idea paying KGB 99 cents per answer was. American Idol. The Bachelor. John and/or Kate Gosselin. Every reality show ever. Every reality star ever. Everything that exists, past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh... and Hugh Jackman.

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Since nobody else is going to say it, I will:

Hugh Jackman is Wolverine.