3.02.2008

A Very Star Wars Birthday: Prequel Edition

As promised, here is the second half of the Star Wars birthday quotes.

Obi Wan: Master Yoda said I should be mindful of my birthday.
Qui Gon: But not at the expense of the presents.

Nute Gunray: As you know, our birthday party is perfectly legal.

Yoda: Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to no presents.

Boss Nass: Yousa thinkin yousa havina happy birthdaysin? Mesa like dis. Maybe wesa start...bein friends (bubberbubberbubberbubber).

Young Obi Wan: The council has granted me permission to train you. You will have a happy birthday, I promise.

Jango Fett: I'm just a simple man trying to wish you a happy birthday.

Anakin: I wish that I could wish you a happy birthday, but I'm haunted by the birthday present that you never gave me.

Mace Windu: This party's over.

Emperor: UUUUUNLIMITED PRESENTS!

Yoda: Have a happy birthday you will, if anything to say about it I have.

Bail Organa: Have the protocol droid's memory wiped...and return all his birthday presents for store credit.
C3PO: Oh no!

Emperor: It seems you didn't get any presents this year.
Darth Vader: NOOOOOOOO!

3 comments:

Ben said...

Anakin: You ruined my birthday!

Obi-Wan: You have done that yourself!

Krissy said...

Anakin: Something's happened. I'm not the Jedi I should be. I want more birthday cake. And I know I shouldn't.

Krissy said...

Anakin: We lost something.

Obi-Wan: Not to worry. We still have half a birthday cake.