12.10.2007

Tag, You're It - Dave

Five Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting ready for another school band Christmas concert
2. Ignoring our dates and building a multi-level gingerbread monstrosity with my friend Marc for our Christmas Dance activity
3. Blowing up said gingerbread monstrosity on New Year's Eve
4. Going to see Tomorrow Never Dies on opening night instead of Titanic
5. Experiencing my first kiss (then having to go see Titanic shortly thereafter)

Five Things on my to-do list today:

1. Finish Salt City's 2008 Fragrance of the Month Calendar
2. Make dinner
3. Give Kristen a back rub
4. Check on my fantasy basketball team
5. Finish this questionnaire

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
2. Muddy Buddies
3. Peanut Butter M&Ms
4. Garlic Knots from Big Apple Pizza
5. Chips & Salsa

Five things I would do if I were a Billionaire:

1. Buy a big house with a game room and theater room
2. Soak up the sun in Hawaii
3. Buy the Batmobile, and hey, might as well get a Delorean too
4. Trek around Europe for a couple months wearing a giant backpack
5. Pay for something with a briefcase full of cash, like they do in the movies

Three of my bad habits:

1. Biting my nails
2. Mumbling
3. Stealing the covers

Five places I have lived:

1. South Jordan, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Altoona, IA
4. Succasunna, NJ
5. Edmund, OK

Five jobs I’ve had:

1. Graphic Designer for Salt City Candle Co.
2. Marketing Research Assistant for USU Development Office
3. Mover/Packer for Bailey's Moving & Store
4. Conveyer Belt Cookie Separator/Cookie Dough Shoveler at the Lofthouse Cookie Factory (for 3 whole days)
5. Fry Cook for Gringos Mexican Restaurant

Five things people probably don’t know about me:
1. I am OCD about stereo volume controls - I like the volume to be set on an even number
2. I have seen Dave Matthews Band live 6 times
3. I am a founding member of a quarterly Mario Kart tournament
4. I have seen every James Bond movie at least once, even the lousy ones (I'm lookin' at you Moonraker)
5. My ipod is peppered with guilty pleasures including, but certainly not limited to: "Superstar" by the Carpenters, "Do You Think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart, and 'Livin' La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin

Scott, Ben & Becky, Melissa & Steve, consider yourself tagged. You must participate or a pox will be upon you, much like if you didn't respond to one of those chain emails.

1 comment: