8.14.2008

Barton Family Reunion '08

We had our annual Barton family summer reunion in Logan this past weekend. Everyone arrived in town Friday night for dinner and family photos. Kristen and I did our best to get several members of the family addicted to our favorite new game Ticket to Ride. Saturday we went up to Bear Lake for some fun in the sun. We also rented some WaveRunners for a few hours, which was a welcome change of pace. Eddie spent most of the time hanging out in the shade with his mommy, trying to keep sand out of his crevices. Before we left on Sunday, we dropped in on Great Grandma Jones so she could meet Eddie. Here are some photos:


The whole fam.


The newest cousins and their proud mommies.

Quality time with Grandpa.


Runnin' some waves.


Come on in, the water's fine. And by fine, I mean really cold.


I was relaxing on the beach, experimenting with my camera's grainy, high-contrast, black & white setting, when I noticed an unusual shape out in the water. Luckily, I was using my telephoto lens.


Meeting Great Grandma Jones.