3.27.2012

Family Resemblance, Pt. 2

Violet has changed a lot over the last year, so I thought it high time to post more comparison photos (check out the last ones here). People comment all the time on who Violet looks the most like. I have heard people say she looks exactly like Eddie. Others have said that she's a mini-Krissy. And others have said she looks like my dad. I think she definitely looks most like me, but I was surprised as I looked through photos to see how much Eddie looks like me, too. Check it out:

Eddie & Dave
Violet & Krissy
Obviously baby clothes were much more stylish in the '80s (as was the wallpaper). Maybe this is what our kids would look like if we'd had quadruplets.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's funny. I actually thought when we were watching your kids that Violet looks a lot like Dave and TC agreed.

ScottBoomer said...

At first I thought that was Eddie sitting on bench out in woods by a stream, then I relizied that it was Dave sitting on a bench out in the woods by a stream. What a gorgous out door scene to take a picture in.

Dave said...

Yessiree, I can assure you that was the finest miniature bench and fake stream that money could buy.