1.12.2011

While We Wait

Everyday we wake up and wonder, will this be the day we have the baby? In one corner we have Kristen, overanalyzing every contraction and fantasizing about all the sleep she will get in the hospital once she no longer has heartburn. Then there's me in the other corner, worried about what to blog about in the meantime. Something that doesn't require much effort on my part… hmm… I've got it! Embedded YouTube clip! The creator of this ingenius little video introduces it thusly, "When I was a kid, there are two things I wanted badly and never got... A real dog and a Kenner AT-AT Walker."

3 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Awesome.

I had one and it never once pee'd.

ScottBoomer said...

That was great.
Jabba the Hut poop, ha ha ha
Where do you find this stuff?
Your blog never fails to entertain me. Well except when Kristen talks about pregnant or craft stuff, or when you guys talk about recepies, or when it's pictures of weird old movie theaters.

Dave said...

Scott, you are too kind. Returning the compliment, your blog never fails to entertain me by inventing new and interesting ways to misspell words every six weeks or so when you actually post something.