9.10.2007

Florida Trip Photos

Kristen hanging out under our $15 rental umbrella at Clearwater Beach. It saved us from being sunburned for the duration of the trip, so I'd say it was worth the $$.

The requisite artsy black & white ocean photo.

Behold the majesty of Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg.

It was a packed house for a Labor Day battle royale between two AL East titans, the Devil Rays and Orioles.

A view from the tank of live sting rays in center field. I think games would be more exciting for everyone if they removed the safety net and renamed it the "Splash Tank."

And now it is time for everyone's favorite game, "Who is the real Johnny Gomes?"

Kristen posing in front of our hotel....

...and me with the rental car.

Fish tacos anyone?


You would think Kristen would be a little more concerned about her predicament.

Here I am enjoying the waves at Cocoa Beach. I wasn't enjoying myself as much later in the day when I discovered the waves had knocked off all my sunscreen.

We made sure to stop in for dinner and a shake at Friendly's, an east coast favorite.

And finally, here we are in front of the Orlando Temple.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

ah, looks like sooo much fun. You guys found some cool spots, MMM..Friendly's

Christie said...

Sweet. My fave is Kristen and Marmaduke :-) Makes me want to go back to Florida...