9.30.2007

The Daybreak 5K "Fun Run" 9/22/07

Here are some photos from the 5K we ran/jogged/walked last weekend.

And we're off!

Jeremy and Natalie ham it up while Dave, Teresa and Krissy's ear are wondering what they got themselves into.

Watch in awe as we thwart the evil "Gantlet of Super-Villains" en route to the finish line. We couldn't have done it without the aid of Doc Magnus.

Ok, in real life, my abs aren't quite that chiseled. Here I come, huffing and puffing to a 77th place finish, with a time of 40:44.

And here come Krissy and Teresa, finishing in 82nd and 83rd place, with an expeditious time of 45:18. Special thanks go to the Key Bank mascot and his encouraging wave. We really couldn't have done it without you. Apologies to Doc Magnus.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like fun...?!

.::still blinking::. said...

I saw you and yelled at you. I thought you lived here. I saw you at church one time during the summer. I am here as well.

.::still blinking::. said...

I live on Silent Rain in the grey one across from the yellow one. Right by the splash pool. We have been here for 2 1/2 years.

Congratulations on your impending addition. That is exciting. When is the baby due?

Clay Norman also lives here. I don't know if you knew him. I think he graduated a year before we did.